To Be a Philadelphia Sports Fan August 8, 2005
1) know the sport inside and out.
2) love the sport.
3) know the players and their numbers.
4) end up hating the team for at least a few minutes every game.
5) always boo your favorite player at least twice in a game.
6) always question management.
7) always question referees.
8) never root for your team, you demand of them.
9) hate every other team and their fans with a passion.
10) know how to handle a disappointing season.
Add on! Try not to be too sport specific, like "Every game you curse Ed Wade." I'm talking the all encompassing list. Some of mine might suck, so suggest changes too.